2. To teach and make true disciples (Matthew 28: 18-20)
3. To observe the ordinances instituted by Jesus Christ for the Church (Matthew 28: 18-20)
4. To teach & embrace the biblical truth and works of the Holy Spirit in the Church as specifically described in the book of Acts.
5. To provide a Christian focused ministry for the relief of poverty, suffering, distress, misfortune and helplessness of people in Australia and elsewhere, by rendering spiritual oversight, care and assistance with all the resources that God would entrust us with. (Matthew 9:36)
6. To develop believers with passion and send them to different parts of the globe with the tidings of Gospel, the good news. (Rom 10:15)
7. To equip and prepare God’s saints to be blameless in holiness before God the Father, at the second coming of Lord Jesus (1 Thess3:13) \n\n[/cs_content_seo][/cs_element_layout_column][cs_element_layout_column _id=”5″ ][cs_element_image _id=”6″ ][/cs_element_layout_column][/cs_element_layout_row][/cs_element_section][/cs_content]